Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Docks

I got pushed off the platform twice at The Docks tonight.

It was some CBC guy who probably feels lost and confused in the very
place he was born and raised.

I was pretty angry. There seems no cause for it. It was a party and
everybody was there to have fun. What was his problem?

I guess there was a problem; his whole crew wanted the platform (the 10
of them kept chanting "Eastside" all night long) and it was only big
enough to hold 9.

I was angry, but I lacked the "purity of action." I stared at him and
told an inoffensive comment. He said something that was inconsequntial
back and I left.

I stared at him quite a few times over the night but did nothing.
Impotent half acts.

But what am I to do? Hit him? Rip the ridiculous studs from his
earlobes? Smash his nose? Cut his balls off?

Whatever. I was in the mood to party, not to get kicked out of clubs.
But doing nothing just made angry the whole night. It ruined my night a
little. And I don't feel like there is anything to be done about it.
When a misquito bites you, you swap at it. But you would harld chase it
across the living room.

1 comment:

Heydum Dune said...

Sammy man, you need to toughen up. Deck that mutha fucka, when you get in a fight, it's not about winning, it's about inflicting maximum damage to your opponent in the shortest amount of time. Remember!! doesn't matter if you got hit, as long as you threw in some punches, it's all worth it.