Thursday, June 01, 2006

Chrisitan BDSM: Submissive Wife in Georgia


Submissive Wife in Georgia

I was randomly going thru Blogger and found this. I thought it was a joke, but it seems too elaborate for just a mere prank.

So the woman and her husband apparently practise "Domestic Discipline." The husband is the HOH (Head of Household,) and must be addressed "Sir." He punishes her "from love" if she forgets to pay the bills, gained weight, or just because.... well, for stuff.

Punishments includes (but not exclusive to): open-hand spanking, scolding,restriction on TV and internet usage, whippings, "anal training plugs," forced nakedness, "corner time," "modified dress and behavior plans," "enemas" ... etc. etc.

Some highlights of this includes:

My offence - answering back and mouthing off in a very sarcastic, snotty, loud tone to my HOH in a restaurant. After I spoke I realized I was wrong and I did not want to ruin his dinner any further, so I told him he that I was sorry for what I said. I knew I had blown it – I embarrassed him through my disrespect.


I blew it while on restriction. Sir had to go to a meeting at church last night, Wednesday. I was left at home and trusted to stay there, which I did, and not turn on the TV or radio, which I did not.

I have not had an orgasm or sex since my restriction, as sexual pleasure for me is non-existent while on restriction. <...>

I started thinking about the toys in our closet and started getting very horny. Well I decided to use them and had several orgasms. I cleaned everything up and took a quick shower ...


The real kicker is the profile for this person...

About Me
Name: GA Sub Wife
Location:Georgia, United States

I am a happily married, Christian, submissive wife. I am very happy in the traditional role in marriage that many in the world finds repulsive.


Weird stuff out there on cyberspace.

No comments: