Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Netbooks at Best Buy in Toronto

Think of this as a special request. A friend of mine asked me about netbooks and CULV's today.

After discussing his perceived needs, I threw around a few suggests. He liked some of them, but talk is talk.

So after work, I went down to the Best Buy at Downsview to try them out.





This is actually the best deal going on right now. Speaking as a Mac user, this CULV is almost good. I am actually thinking of buying one. The trackpad is almost usable. The keyboard is full size, except for the weird placement of the Enter Key. The only bad thing here is Vista. But hell, it's not the end of the world. And the price is definitely right.

There was also a HP Mini 10 and a Toshiba for the same price, but I think the Gateway still beats them both.

Fortunately, Liliputing already did an excellent review of this.

No comments: