Wednesday, June 27, 2007

San Jose International Airport



My sleeping bag is stuck underneigh the airport!
San Jose turns out to have a third-class airport, that is only slightly better than the airport we had in St. John's. Couple of gates and three carousel. We had to walk on the tarmac just to get into the airport.

Just to rewind a little. I managed to catch my originally scheduled flight. By the time I got there, UA 723 was also delayed by 25 minutes -- just enough time for me to convince the customer service rep to get me on the early flight. So yay! No one hour wait.

I slept for the whole trip. My body just needed it.

The whole sinus thing was killing me on the landing. My ear hurt and it is still hurting now. I wonder if there is anyway to get this problem fixed.

I managed to get my duffle bag from the carosel. Then it broke down.

WHOA! it just started moving. Gotta go.

No comments: